Deskjet 1055Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 1055
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$94.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$74.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN) 330 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN) 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and pull down its front cover.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the center.
- To remove the old cartridge, lightly press down on it and pull it out of the machine.
- Unpack your new cartridge and pull the pink pull tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot, with the nozzles facing the printer. Push it in, until you hear it lock into place. Note: Tri-color goes to the left, while black goes to the right.
- Close the printer’s front cover and follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of these cartridges?
Our HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 480 pages, while our HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 330 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
If this is remanufactured ink, will it still work with my HP Deskjet 1055?
Yes, it will. We make sure that our products come in the same dimensions and have the same features as that of OEM cartridges. If you install it right, you can continue printing. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to contact our customer service team via live chat or phone call.
Do you have a warranty?
Yes, we do. All our cartridges have a one-year warranty starting from the date of your purchase. If you’re unhappy with your items, we’ll refund your products at full price.