HP Deskjet 1055 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The HP Deskjet 1055 offers color print resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. On top of printing, it also comes with copying and scanning functions, making it an ideal partner for small office settings. It supports a variety of paper sizes, including letter, legal, 4 x 6 inch, 5 x 7 inch, and 8 x 10 inch, and No. 10 envelopes. Print speed is up to 16 pages per minute for black, and 12 pages per minute for color.
And if you want this workhorse of a machine to continue working for you, avail the cartridges from Inkjets.com. We offer a smart alternative to name-brand cartridges at only a fraction of the original cost, whether you need to replace your black or color inks.
If you want a better deal, our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack and our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack both have a much lower per-cartridge price. Order at least $30 worth of products today and we’ll cover your shipping fee.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and pull down its front cover.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the center.
- To remove the old cartridge, lightly press down on it and pull it out of the machine.
- Unpack your new cartridge and pull the pink pull tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot, with the nozzles facing the printer. Push it in, until you hear it lock into place. Note: Tri-color goes to the left, while black goes to the right.
- Close the printer’s front cover and follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of these cartridges?
Our HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 480 pages, while our HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 330 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
If this is remanufactured ink, will it still work with my HP Deskjet 1055?
Yes, it will. We make sure that our products come in the same dimensions and have the same features as that of OEM cartridges. If you install it right, you can continue printing. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to contact our customer service team via live chat or phone call.
Do you have a warranty?
Yes, we do. All our cartridges have a one-year warranty starting from the date of your purchase. If you’re unhappy with your items, we’ll refund your products at full price.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 1055 Printer
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $106.95
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $65.95
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $26.95