Deskjet 1056Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
The HP Deskjet 1056 offers solid printing performance to accommodate your daily printing needs. Print speeds can reach 5.5 pages per minute for monochrome documents and pictures. The maximum resolution for black and white is 600 dpi and 4800 x 1200 for color. Use high-yield ink cartridges with this printer to print more pages and get a lower cost per print. If you want more affordable options for this kind of replacements, then you've come to the right place. Inkjets offers low-priced but high-quality Remanufactured HP HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color and HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges. Page yields are the same and printing performance are as reliable as the OEMs. Buy them here now!
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 1056, DeskJet 1056 - J410a
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$111.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$87.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$44.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 1056:
- Before replacing the ink cartridges of your HP Deskjet 1056 printer, it's important to turn on the device. Proceed to the next step if it's already silent and idle.
- Put paper into its paper tray.
- The next step is to lower the cartridge access door. It's located at the front portion of your device.
- To release the cartridge from its slot, all you have to do is lightly press the tank down.
- Once the old tank is unlocked, you can easily pull it out.
- Grab your new cartridge and remove its wrapper and plastic tape.
- Slide in the new ink tank into the slot. Push until it snaps into place.
- Close your HP's cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black inside the HP Deskjet 1056?
If you are installing the HP 61XL Black, make sure to insert it into the right slot.
My HP printer won't recognize the newly installed cartridge. What could be the problem?
If your HP printer won't recognize the newly installed cartridge, it could be that the plastic tape still remains on the cartridge. Remove the cartridge from the printer and peel off the plastic tape before you reinstall it.
I'm getting the HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack to avail free shipping? Is there any other requirement?
Yes. Your $30 or above order must be shipped to the continental US to avail free shipping.