HP Deskjet 1056 InkCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 1056
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $106.955 Cartridges / $21.39 ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Original HP 61XL (CR258BN) Black & Color High Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $77.952 Cartridges / $38.98 ea
- (1) HP 61XL Black
- (1) HP 61XL Color
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $75.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Original HP 61XL (C2P81BN) Black High Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $74.952 Cartridges / $37.48 eaOut of stock
- (2) HP 61XL Black
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $65.953 Cartridges / $21.98 ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $49.952 Cartridges / $24.98 ea
- (1) 61XL Black
- (1) 61XL Color
- Special Price $42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $31.95
- Special Price $26.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 1056:
- Before replacing the ink cartridges of your HP Deskjet 1056 printer, it's important to turn on the device. Proceed to the next step if it's already silent and idle.
- Put paper into its paper tray.
- The next step is to lower the cartridge access door. It's located at the front portion of your device.
- To release the cartridge from its slot, all you have to do is lightly press the tank down.
- Once the old tank is unlocked, you can easily pull it out.
- Grab your new cartridge and remove its wrapper and plastic tape.
- Slide in the new ink tank into the slot. Push until it snaps into place.
- Close your HP's cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black inside the HP Deskjet 1056?
If you are installing the HP 61XL Black, make sure to insert it into the right slot.
My HP printer won't recognize the newly installed cartridge. What could be the problem?
If your HP printer won't recognize the newly installed cartridge, it could be that the plastic tape still remains on the cartridge. Remove the cartridge from the printer and peel off the plastic tape before you reinstall it.
I'm getting the HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack to avail free shipping? Is there any other requirement?
Yes. Your $30 or above order must be shipped to the continental US to avail free shipping.