Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The HP DeskJet 1100cxi is the only personal printer you'll ever need. Offering fast print speeds and reliable performance, it can effectively handle any print job you may have. Just make sure it doesn't run out of ink without a replacement cartridge on the ready. For this, you'll need Inkjets.com, the leading source of the highest quality ink cartridges available today. These include our HP 45 Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, which can provide 90-page yield, plus super-sharp, vivid black output that can even rival its OEM counterparts. Add an affordable price tag, plus a neat 1-year warranty and you'll be hard-pressed to find a better deal anywhere else. Order this option today and get up to 51% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 1100cxi printer by following this simple guide:
- Check that the printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge cover.
- Remove the ink cartridge you want to replace by pulling it out of the printer.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging, then carefully remove its sealing tape. Make sure you don't touch the ink nozzles or copper strips while doing so.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Check that it is installed properly and firmly.
- Close the print cartridge cover, and you can resume printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The page yield refers to the estimated number of printed pages an ink cartridge can provide. This number, however, will vary based on several factors, including the settings of your HP DeskJet 1100cxi printer, frequency of use, and type of paper.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep. Remanufactured ink cartridges, like Inkjets.com's HP 45 Remanufactured Black, are repurposed and have been refilled with new ink following quality standards. Because of their reusability, they allow for reduced waste in landfills. For those looking for greener options, these cartridges are it. By ordering them, you won't just benefit from quality, yet cost-effective prints, you'll also contribute to the environment.
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.