Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
When it comes to fast and exceptional performance, the HP DeskJet 1150cxi printer does not disappoint. Offering print speeds and crisp, quality prints, this model can easily handle all your printing needs. But what if it runs out of ink? Easy—just turn to the leading provider of the best replacement ink cartridges available today, Inkjets.com. You should consider our HP 45 Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, which comes with 930-page yield and the same razor-sharp, detailed print resolution found in OEMs. The only difference is its affordable price tag—something the budget-conscious won't want to miss. Order this option today and get up to 51% off, plus free shipping for orders worth $30 or more. Look no further than Inkjets.com for the best deals.
How To Replace Cartridge
Don't let an empty ink cartridge hamper an important print job. Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 1150cxi printer so you can get back to printing immediately:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge cover.
- Carefully remove the ink cartridge you want to replace.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its protective bag. Peel off the sealing tape from the ink cartridge, being careful not to touch the ink nozzles or metallic contacts. This way, you can void print errors later on.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot in the printer. Make sure it is completely and firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door, and you're done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These are repurposed ink cartridges that have been restocked with new, premium ink following quality specifications. Remanufactured units have undergone extensive cleaning and checking for parts that need repair or replacement. They are guaranteed safe to use with your HP DeskJet 1150cxi printer. You won't be worrying about any quality issues with these options, even if they're not branded.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges really indistinguishable from OEMs?
When it comes to page yield and razor-sharp resolution, then yes! Inkjets.com's HP 45 Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, for example, can provide the same high-quality print results as its OEM version, but won't make a dent in your budget because of its reasonable price.
Do you offer good warranty?
The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com come with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.