HP Deskjet 1510 InkCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 1510
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $106.955 Cartridges / $21.39 ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Original HP 61XL (CR258BN) Black & Color High Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $77.952 Cartridges / $38.98 ea
- (1) HP 61XL Black
- (1) HP 61XL Color
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $75.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Original HP 61XL (C2P81BN) Black High Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $74.952 Cartridges / $37.48 eaOut of stock
- (2) HP 61XL Black
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $65.953 Cartridges / $21.98 ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $49.952 Cartridges / $24.98 ea
- (1) 61XL Black
- (1) 61XL Color
- Special Price $42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $31.95
- Special Price $26.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the 4 steps below to replace the old ink cartridge in your Canon PIXMA MX920:
- Switch on your HP DeskJet 1510 printer model. Then, put sheets of paper to its input tray. Once youve inserted paper, you can now lift down the access door.
- Patiently wait for its carriage to stop at the center. Once it is idle, you can now press down the empty cartridge. Pull it towards you.
- Take your new ink cartridge and remove its box and plastic tape. Avoid touching its contacts. Then, slide the cartridge in with its nozzles facing the printer.
- Push all the way in to stay in place. Lift up the access door of the cartridge to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if I inserted the cartridges into the wrong slots inside the HP Deskjet 1510?
If you inserted the cartridges into the wrong slots, your HP printer will not detect them and an alert message will be displayed. Bear in mind that the color ink cartridge should be inserted into the slot on the left and the black ink cartridge into the slot on the right.
How does using remanufactured ink cartridges help save the environment?
Remanufactured ink cartridges use empty OEM cartridges, so using them has a positive impact on the environment. They help reduce cartridge waste and decrease the use of plastics to produce new cartridges.
How much is the shipping fee if I dont meet the minimum requirement of $30 for free shipping?
The shipping fee for orders below $30 is $3.95 if shipping to the continental US.