HP Deskjet 1600 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Straightforward in form and function, the HP DeskJet 1600 is ideal for homes and small offices. Sleek, it is easy to integrate into any work setup, allowing you to print right away, addressing your needs as soon as possible so you stay on top of your everyday tasks. It also supports flexible paper handling to let you use any type and size of paper you want.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 1600 include HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges.Offered with more than 50% off in discounts, they are rated to yield up to an estimated 930 pages.
Shop today! All purchases $30 and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace a cartridge for the HP DeskJet 1600, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge door. This will move the print carriage to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before pressing down on the old ink cartridge to be replaced to release it. Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Line up colored shaped icons and then slide the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges for the HP DeskJet 1600 will stay in good working condition for18 months to two years.