HP Deskjet 1600c Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Designed to withstand the everyday printing demands of small offices or workgroups, the HP Deskjet 1600c is a dependable machine. It produces prints with vivid colors and deep blacks, capturing details sharply to ensure you get the professional-looking prints you need while flexible paper handling complements the printer's all-around functionality. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 1600c include remanufactured HP 45 black ink cartridges. With discounts of over 50% off, each replacement cartridge offers incredible value, especially with yields of up to 930 pages. Buy $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop replacement ink cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 1600c, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover. This will give you access to the ink cartridge cradle. Wait until ink cartridge cradle is silent and idle before continuing.
- Raise the latch on the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert and gently push down the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Press the latch down to lock the new ink cartridge into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! Remanufactured HP 45 black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 1600c and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. If you are not satisfied, simply let us know within a year of your purchase and we will give you a refund. No questions asked.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored right, Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges will have no trouble staying in good working condition for 18 months to two years.