HP Deskjet 2000 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The HP Deskjet 2000 is an excellent choice for individuals who need a reliable, easy-to-use color inkjet printer to produce a wide range of documents. It can print at speeds of up to 20 ppm black and 16 ppm color with maximum print resolution of 600 dpi black and 4800 x 1200 dpi color. It uses only two ink cartridges: the black cartridge and the color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow). When any of these ink cartridges run out of ink, you can easily get a replacement here at Inkjets. Our HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge is designed to fit your printer and deliver beautiful prints at a very affordable price. We ship the-same day, so place your order here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow the simple guide below if you need to install new ink cartridges on your HP Deskjet 2000:
- Ensure that the HP Deskjet 2000 is on.
- Load plain, white paper in the paper tray so the machine can complete an ink cartridge alignment after the installation.
- Open the ink cartridge door. The ink cartridge carriage will move to the center of the printer for easy cartridge access.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge by pressing down on it and pulling it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and locate the pink pull tab on the cartridge. Once found, pull it to remove the plastic protective tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and gently push it until it locks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door and wait for the printer to print an alignment page before you resume printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am installing both the black and color ink cartridges. What are their correct positions inside the HP Deskjet 2000?
When installing the black and color ink cartridges, make sure to insert the black ink cartridge into the right slot while the color ink cartridge should go into the left slot.
I got the HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack, but I used only two ink cartridges. Until when can I keep the unused HP remanufactured ink cartridges in storage?
The remanufactured HP ink cartridges included in our 5-Piece Combo Pack may last up to 24 months in storage.
How do I pay for my HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack order?
To pay for your order, you may use your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit card. Our other payment options include PayPal, checks, and money orders.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 2000 Ink
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95