HP Deskjet 2133 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
Few printers can provide the fast and exceptional performance of the HP DeskJet 2133. It has print speeds of up to 20 black and white pages per minute, or up to 16 color pages per minute. Just make sure, however, that you have extra ink cartridges on hand in case the printer finally runs out. If you don't have them, get high-quality ones from Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack, which includes one black cartridge that provides 480-page yield, and one color cartridge which can offer up to 330. While more budget friendly than their OEM versions, these cartridges can deliver the same sharp and highly detailed print output. Add a long shelf life, plus our solid warranty coverage and you won't find a better option anywhere else. Shop today and get up to 37% off, plus free shipping for orders amounting to or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 2133 is simpler when you follow these easy-breezy steps:
- Make sure that your printer is on, then open the cartridge access door. The print carriage will move to its replacement position.
- Once the print carriage stops, release the used ink cartridge from its slot by pressing down on it. Then, remove it by pulling it out toward you.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. With the pull tab, carefully remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge. Make sure to avoid contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Install the new ink cartridge in the empty slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on how to extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Easy! Just make sure to store them properly. This means keeping your unopened ink cartridges away from harsh lighting and extreme thermal changes. Instead, it's a better idea to store them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space to retain their composition and quality, which in turn, makes them last longer.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! The ink cartridges included with the HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com are guaranteed safe to use with your HP DeskJet 2133 printer without voiding its warranties.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Your greater peace of mind is our top priority. That's why our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee, plus free returns.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 2133 Printer
Regular Price: $81.95
Special Price $59.95
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $31.95