HP Deskjet 2512 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
With a hi-speed USB 2.0 connection, you can conveniently connect your computer or laptop to the HP Deskjet 2512. It is also network ready for easier sharing amongst family members. This HP deskjet model also boasts production of 7.5 pages of black and white prints in one minute. No longer happy about the high prices of genuine replacement HP ink cartridges? Then, choose our more economical alternatives that work just as good as the originals. Our Remanufactured HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color and HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black are available at half the price of the OEMs but they sure don't fall short in terms of print quality, performance, and page yield. Order them here today and see if there's any difference.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 2512:
- See to it that your HP Deskjet machine is on and unused paper is loaded in the paper tray.
- Open the cartridge access door. Then, wait until the ink carriage moves toward the center.
- Release the used ink cartridge by pressing down on it firmly. Afterwards, slowly take it out of its slot.
- Remove all the packaging materials used to protect the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the ink cartridge into the designated slot. Make sure that it is properly inserted before proceeding.
- Close the cartridge door. The machine will automatically align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am getting an 'Alignment Unsuccessful' error message after I installed the remanufactured HP ink cartridges. What to do?
If you get an 'Alignment Unsuccessful' error message, it could be that you loaded used paper into the tray. Try loading clean white paper and align the print cartridges manually.
The color ink is not printing but the black ink is totally fine. What could be the problem?
If the color ink is not printing, chances are the color ink cartridges are almost out of ink. Check the ink status of the color cartridges and replace them if they are critically low on ink.
Do you ship orders to non-contiguous US?
Yes. And the estimated delivery period for US non-contiguous orders is 5 to 10+ business days.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 2512 Printer
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $106.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $65.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $49.95
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $31.95
Out of stock