HP Deskjet 2514 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The HP Deskjet 2514 is a compact device loaded with features that make printing fast and hassle-free. Do you frequently print black and white files and documents? This HP model can deliver them in lightning speed of 20 pages per minute. It also speeds through color printing at 16ppm. Furthermore, it is Energy Star certified so you can cut back on your office's electricity costs. And if it's a lower cost per page that you're after, then use Inkjets' Remanufactured HP 61XL in your Deskjet 2514. Our remanufactured versions are rebuilt to meet OE standards, so they are guaranteed to deliver the same page yield and performance but at a fraction of the cost of OEMs. Buy your needed high-yield HP ink cartridges here today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These simple steps will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 2514:
- See to it that your HP Deskjet machine is turned on.
- The paper tray should be loaded with unused white paper.
- Open the cartridge access door, and then wait until the ink carriage reaches and stops at the center.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from its slot. Carefully dispose of it.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge. Never forget to pull out its plastic protective tape.
- Install the ink cartridge into the holder and push it forward until it touches the back.
- Close the cartridge access door. Your printer will automatically print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the ink cartridges are getting low on ink even if I rarely use my HP Deskjet 2514. Why is that so?
Ink from the cartridge is used not only in the printing process but also in the initialization process, which prepares the Deskjet 2514 and the cartridges for printing, and in cleaning the printhead to ensure high output quality.
Why use remanufactured HP ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP ink cartridges often cost 60% less than brand name cartridges, and they help preserve the environment by keeping empty genuine ink cartridges from being thrown into landfills. So, you are saving money and saving Mother Earth at the same time.
Can I get an extra color ink cartridge instead of the black cartridge if I buy the HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack?
No. The 3-Piece Combo Pack is pre-packed. So, if you need another color ink cartridge, you may order it individually.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 2514 Printer
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95