Deskjet 2541Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
The HP Deskjet 2541 is a wireless printer with fast printing speeds to accommodate any printing jobs. For mono prints like text documents, it provides a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. Photos, brochures, and other colored prints are rated at 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. Enjoy the same high-quality text documents and photos with Inkjets Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridges. Rebuilt in an ISO-certified facility, these remanufactured versions are designed to meet OEM specifications, so you can hardly tell the difference in terms of print quality, page yield, and performance. And the good news about these products is that they come at reasonably low prices. You can say goodbye to expensive genuine replacements, and say hello to cost savings with our remanufactured HP ink cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 2541
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$111.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$87.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$44.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
See below for the full instructions on how to install our HP Deskjet 2541 ink cartridges:
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 2541 printer and put paper into its input tray. Proceed to lowering the cartridge access door to reach the cartridges.
- Once open, choose the cartridge that you need to remove and replace. Press it down and pull it out from its slot.
- Align the new cartridge and push it to the slot. Don't forget to take out the wrapper and protective film.
- Before printing, make sure that youve closed the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if its the correct ink cartridge for my HP Deskjet 2541?
Before you order a replacement HP Deskjet 2541 ink cartridge, you must first check the correct cartridge number located inside the cartridge access door. The cartridge number on your printer must match the cartridge number on the cartridge that you wish to order.
Is a remanufactured HP ink cartridge inferior to a genuine one?
Not at all. Remanufactured ink cartridges are rebuilt to OE standards, so print quality, performance, and page yield are equal to what you get from the OEMs.
Do you have Saturday delivery?
Yes, except when the Saturday falls on a holiday.