HP Deskjet 2632 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
Handle every printing need in the workplace more smoothly with the HP DeskJet 2632. It offers fast print speeds of up to 20 monochrome drafts, or up to 16 color drafts per minute, at 4800x1200 optimized resolution. But what if your printer is already running out of ink? Then you only need to turn to Inkjets.com for exceptional replacements. Check out our HP 65XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack. It includes three black cartridges and two color ink cartridges, each offering superb 300-page yield for smoother, uninterrupted printing. While this combo pack comes at a reasonable price, its cartridges can still create remarkably brilliant and sharp output. Order this option today and get up to 57% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and proper way to replace the ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 2632 printer:
- Check that your printer is on.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait until the print carriage stops at the center of the device.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge to release it, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag.
- Use the pull tab to take off the sealing tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight upward angle. Push up on the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed cartridges that have undergone extensive cleaning and inspection, then restocked with new ink. Their reusability makes remanufactured ink cartridges an eco-friendly option as they help reduce the potential of waste material ending up in landfills.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
The cartridges in our HP 65XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack can deliver great page yield and the highest quality print results, but allow for significant savings thanks to their affordable price. Plus, they are guaranteed safe to use with your HP DeskJet 2632, and won't void the printer warranty.
What is the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP DeskJet 2632, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 2632 Printer
Regular Price: $120.99
Special Price $120.95
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price $74.95
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $56.95
Regular Price: $35.95
Special Price $29.95
Out of stock