HP Deskjet 3000 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
If you are using an HP Deskjet 3000 at home and you’re looking for ways to save on ink costs, we have the answers here at Inkjets.com.
Here at Inkjets.com, we offer a wide variety of ink options for different printers you might need them for. As for your Deskjet 3000, we recommend our HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge, which can print up to 480 clear and crisp pages every time. You may also want to try our HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge, which has a page yield of 330 pages.
Our ink cartridges also come with a 1-year warranty, which means you can call us for every issue you may encounter with your purchase. And if you’re not pleased with your order, we will honor the request for returns—no questions asked.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the machine on by pressing the power button. Then, lift the paper tray and then pull out the tray extender.
- Load the printer with the clean paper and then slide the paper width guide so that the paper fits in it snugly.
- Open the cartridge doo and then wait for the carriage to finish moving to the center of the machine.
- Press down gently on the used ink cartridge and then pull it towards you to remove it from the printer.
- Unbox the new ink cartridge and then pull its pink tab to completely remove its protective tape. Avoid touching the copper-colored contacts and ink nozzles to prevent ink failures later on.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot in the printer.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will a remanufactured ink work with my printer?
Yes. Inkjets.com’s remanufactured ink cartridges are guaranteed to work with their corresponding printers because they are designed exactly like an original name-brand cartridges work.
Does this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink works with a number of printers from the Deskjet series, Envy series, and Officejet series. Kindly call our customer service hotline for a complete list of compatible printers for this ink.
How do I store spare boxes of ink properly?
Please keep unopened boxes of ink in a cool, dry place and away. You should also make sure that the inks are kept away from direct heat and sunlight to protect the ink’s quality.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 3000 Printer
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95