HP Deskjet 3052A Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Inkjets.com offers compatible ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 3052A e-All-in-One printer. For reliable day-to-day printing at home or the office, HP 61XL black (CH563WN) and color (CH564WN) remanufactured ink cartridges are available, all rated to provide high-yield printouts with 48% to 51% off in discounts.
Also available are three- and five-piece compatible remanufactured ink cartridge combo packs. The three-piece combo pack contains two blacks and one color ink cartridge, while the six-piece combo pack includes three black and two color ink cartridges. Discounts start at 54% off for combo packs. We recommend the five-piece combo pack for the ultimate value in replacement cartridges!
Orders $30 and up get free shipping. Buy now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how you can replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 3052A e-All-in-One printer:
- Load input tray with plain white paper.
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open ink cartridge access door. This will move the ink cartridge carriage to the center of the printer. Wait until the carriage is silent and idle before continuing.
- Lightly press down on an old ink cartridge to release it. Pull old ink cartridge out to remove it.
- Take out new ink cartridge from packaging and pull off tab to remove plastic tape.
- Hold new ink cartridge with copper contacts toward the printer and nozzles facing down toward the bottom of the product.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into their allotted slot.
- Push new ink cartridge down to snap it into place.
- Close ink cartridge access door.
- Press button next to "OK" on control panel display to start printer alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between economy and XL HP 61 ink cartridges?
Economy ink cartridges for the HP 3052A printer offer page yields of up to 180 black and white and 155 colored pages. XL ink cartridges, on the other hand, can print up to 480 black and white and 330 colored pages.
What type of ink cartridge should I get?
Economy ink cartridges are best for occasional printing while XL ink cartridges are ideal for everyday use.
Are standard and XL ink cartridges of the same size?
Yes, they are. Standard and XL ink cartridges fit in the same cartridge slots allotted for their respective colors.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 3052A Printer
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95