DeskJet 3325Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for DeskJet 3325
- Remanufactured HP 27 & 28 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 HP 27 (C8727AN) Black and 1 HP 28 (C8728AN) Tri-Color remanufactured ink cartridges. Learn More$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN)
- HP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Use these simple steps to replace the used ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 3325 printer the easy way:
- Press the Power button.
- Lift open the top cover of the printer, then wait for the print cradle to move to the center.
- Push down on the used ink cartridge and slide it out of the cradle to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Use the pull tab to remove the plastic sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the cradle at a slight upward angle.
- Push down on the new cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP DeskJet 3325, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! While not brand-new, the cartridges in our HP 27 & 28 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack have met stringent quality specifications, making them perfectly safe to use with your HP DeskJet 3325 printer. Using them won't affect the printer warranties, as well.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com?
They'll arrive at your doorstep in no time at all. That's because we can box and ship your orders on the same day if they're completed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders exceeding $30 are also shipped for free!