DeskJet 3325Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Stress-free printing is the order of the day thanks to the HP DeskJet 3325. It offers fast print speeds of up to 8 monochrome drafts per minute, or up to 6 pages per minute of mixed text and graphics, and comes with 100-sheet total media capacity. But to ensure consistent, high-quality prints, make sure to use only exceptional replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 27 & 28 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, which includes two black cartridges with 220-page yield each, and a tri-color cartridge with up to 190. They ensure effective handling of large print tasks, while allowing for the detailed and vibrant output you want. And because this combo pack comes at a budget-friendly price, you can also enjoy greater savings. Order today and get up 58% off, along with free shipping!
Shop Cartridges for DeskJet 3325
- Best SellerHP 27 & 28 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$58.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 27 Black
- (1) HP 28 Color
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 27 & 28 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 27 Black (C8727AN)
- (1) 28 Color (C8728AN)
- Best SellerHP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN)
- Best SellerHP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Use these simple steps to replace the used ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 3325 printer the easy way:
- Press the Power button.
- Lift open the top cover of the printer, then wait for the print cradle to move to the center.
- Push down on the used ink cartridge and slide it out of the cradle to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Use the pull tab to remove the plastic sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the cradle at a slight upward angle.
- Push down on the new cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP DeskJet 3325, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! While not brand-new, the cartridges in our HP 27 & 28 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack have met stringent quality specifications, making them perfectly safe to use with your HP DeskJet 3325 printer. Using them won't affect the printer warranties, as well.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com?
They'll arrive at your doorstep in no time at all. That's because we can box and ship your orders on the same day if they're completed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders exceeding $30 are also shipped for free!