HP Deskjet 3450 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3450
- Remanufactured HP 27 & 28 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- (2) 27 Black (C8727AN)
- (1) 28 Color (C8728AN)
- Special Price $34.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 3450:
- Check if the power of your HP Deskjet 3450 is turned on.
- Load unused papers into the paper out tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Then, wait until the ink carriage moves to the right.
- Lift up the release tab of the used ink cartridge, and then remove the cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Then, use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape.
- Put the ink cartridge in its corresponding slot at an angle under the opened tab.
- Squeeze the tab closed until the cartridge is fully secured inside.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the black ink cartridge and the tri-color ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet 3450 at the same time?
Not necessarily. You may replace only the cartridge that is already expended and leave the other one as is.
I'm getting the HP 27 & 28 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, but I'm going to use only the black ink cartridge. Until when can I keep the remaining unused ink cartridges in storage?
Our Remanufactured HP ink cartridges can last for 18 to 24 months in storage. Just make sure to keep them in their original sealed packaging and store them in a cool, dry place to preserve their condition.
Do you offer a guarantee on your Remanufactured HP ink cartridges?
Yes, we do. Our Remanufactured HP ink cartridges are backed by a full-year, money-back guarantee, so if you're not satisfied in any way with your purchase, let us know and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price within a year of purchase.