HP Deskjet 350 Ink
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 350c, DeskJet 350cbi, Deskjet 350c-cbi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps installing a remanufactured HP Deskjet 350 ink cartridge:
- Press the Power button to turn the Deskjet 350 on.
- Lower the front door to access the old ink cartridges.
- Wait until the ink cartridge carrier moves to the replacement position.
- Remove the cartridge that needs replacement from its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out from the package and remove the protective tape.
- Install the new cartridge into the empty slot and push it in until it snaps into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
A blank page was printed even after installing a new set of HP Deskjet 350 ink cartridges. What to do?
If a blank page was printed after installing new cartridges, it's most likely that the protective tape still remains on each cartridge. Remove the cartridge from the printer, peel off the protective tape, and then reinstall the cartridge. Repeat the same steps with the other cartridges.
Can I put the protective tape back on the replacement cartridge because I want to maximize the old cartridge first?
No. Once removed from the new cartridge, you cannot put the protective tape back on because it can cause the colors to mix, resulting in prints with incorrect colors.
Do you offer a guarantee on your remanufactured HP ink cartridges?
Yes. Our remanufactured HP ink cartridges are covered by a money-back guarantee within a year of purchase.