HP DeskJet 350cbi Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP Deskjet 350cbi is a personal inkjet printer offering print resolutions of up to 600 x 600 dpi. It accommodates a range of paper types and sizes as well and comes in a sleek and compact form, making it easy to transport so you can address whatever printing requirements you might have wherever you might be. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 350cbi include remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges. Available with massive discounts, these replacement ink cartridges are rated to yield up to an estimated 310 pages. Buy $30 and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet 350cbi is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the front cover.
- Press the "Change Cartridge" button. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the loading position.
- Pull the top of the ink cartridge to be replaced toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Press the "Change Cartridge" button to return the cradle to the "Home" position.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and refilled with ink, as well as thoroughly checked for faulty components that are then repaired or replaced to guarantee optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! Remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 350cbi and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling ink cartridges?
To prevent clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections, do not touch the ink cartridge nozzles or copper contacts, and do not remove the copper strips.