Deskjet 3511Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for DeskJet 3511, DeskJet 3511 e-All-in-One
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$94.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$74.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN) 330 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN) 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before replacing the ink cartridge, make sure that the machine is powered on.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to finish moving to the center of the printer and to go idle.
- Gently press down on the used ink cartridge and then remove it from the printer,
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the plastic tape. Remember not to touch the copper-colored contacts and the ink nozzle to avoid bad electrical connections and ink failure after installation.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its proper slot in the printer and push until it clicks into place. Repeat steps 4 and 5 if you are replacing both of the cartridges.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink cartridge?
Our HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 480 pages, while our HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 330 pages. Please note that the page yield of any ink cartridge is subject to change especially when you print frequently or if you use thicker types of paper.
Is it advisable to stock up on ink?
If you print often and/or in big volumes, it is recommended that you stock on spare boxes of ink to make sure that you have a backup in case your current cartridge runs out. Remember to keep your unopened boxes of ink away from direct heat and sunlight as exposure to these elements can affect the ink's quality.
Can I use this ink with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink works with a great number of popular HP printers including models from the Deskjet Series, Envy Series, and Officejet Series. Please feel free to message us via web chat or call our hotline if you're looking for an ink cartridge compatible with a specific machine.