HP Deskjet 3511 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The HP Deskjet 3511 allows you to print and share files from anywhere in the workplace or at home with its WiFi connectivity. Apart from printing at a decent speed of 20 ppm, you can also scan and copy your documents in high resolution.
Ensure that your prints are on top of the game with our HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge and our HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge. Both cartridges are guaranteed to produce remarkably vivid prints that will match the high-resolution capability of your printer.
Our ink cartridges also come with a 1-year warranty and while we stand by our products' excellence, we will also welcome any inquiries in the event you encounter any quality issues.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before replacing the ink cartridge, make sure that the machine is powered on.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to finish moving to the center of the printer and to go idle.
- Gently press down on the used ink cartridge and then remove it from the printer,
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the plastic tape. Remember not to touch the copper-colored contacts and the ink nozzle to avoid bad electrical connections and ink failure after installation.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its proper slot in the printer and push until it clicks into place. Repeat steps 4 and 5 if you are replacing both of the cartridges.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink cartridge?
Our HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 480 pages, while our HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 330 pages. Please note that the page yield of any ink cartridge is subject to change especially when you print frequently or if you use thicker types of paper.
Is it advisable to stock up on ink?
If you print often and/or in big volumes, it is recommended that you stock on spare boxes of ink to make sure that you have a backup in case your current cartridge runs out. Remember to keep your unopened boxes of ink away from direct heat and sunlight as exposure to these elements can affect the ink's quality.
Can I use this ink with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink works with a great number of popular HP printers including models from the Deskjet Series, Envy Series, and Officejet Series. Please feel free to message us via web chat or call our hotline if you're looking for an ink cartridge compatible with a specific machine.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 3511 Printer
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95