HP Deskjet 3521 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3521
- Original HP 564XL (D8J63BN) Color High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $75.953 Cartridges / $25.31 ea
- (1) HP 564XL Cyan
- (1) HP 564XL Magenta
- (1) HP 564XL Yellow
- HP 564XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $31.95 As low as $27.958 Cartridges / $3.99 ea
- (2) 564XL Black
- (2) 564XL Cyan
- (2) 564XL Magenta
- (2) 564XL Yellow
- Remanufactured HP 564XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.954 Cartridges / $4.99 ea
- (1) 564XL Black
- (1) 564XL Cyan
- (1) 564XL Magenta
- (1) 564XL Yellow
- HP 564XL Color Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Special Price $12.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 564XL (CN685WN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN686WN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN687WN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on the printer and wait until the it goes idle and silent.
- Raise the cartridge access door and then wait until the carriage moves to the access area.
- Press the tab on the front of used ink cartridge to release it. Then, remove it from the machine.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and remove its plastic wrap. Then, remove the orange cap from the cartridge.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its slot in the printer and press down until it clicks into place. Repeat these steps if you're replacing more than one cartridge.
- Close the printer's cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of this ink?
Our HP 564XL (CN684WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up tp 550 pages, while the colored cartridges (Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow) can print up to 750 pages. Please remember that an ink cartridge's page yield may vary depending on frequency of printing, type of paper you use, and printer settings.
What is the shelf life of this ink?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. To help preserve the ink's quality, we recommend that you keep unopened boxes of ink away from direct heat and sunlight. Any unopened box of ink should be used immediately to make sure that the quality will not be affected.
Will the use of remanufactured inks void my printer's warranty?
No. All of our products are designed to work exactly like genuine name-brand ink cartridges which means your printer's warranty will not be affected and will remain intact.