Deskjet 3550Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3550
- HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN)
- HP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 3550, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This moves the ink cartridge cradle to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge and pull it out of its slot to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight angle. Push it in until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover. Start printer calibration after ink cartridge replacement for optimum print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce while they are in use. They can be used to compute for a cartridge's overall cost per page.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course, they are. All our remanufactured HP 28 (C8728AN) tri-color and HP 27 (C8727AN) black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 3550 and won't void the printer warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save money without sacrificing print quality, available at dramatically lower prices than OEM ink products while offering comparable printing performance. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.