Deskjet 3620vCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3620v
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN)
- HP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 3620v, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This moves the cartridge cradle to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the ink cartridge to be replaced and slide it out of its cradle slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot at a slight upward angle.
- Push the new ink cartridge into corresponding slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover.
- Start printer calibration.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They are cleaned, refilled with ink, and checked for faulty components, that are then repaired or replaced as needed to ensure desired printing performance.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes. Remanufactured replacement ink cartridges, like HP 28 (C8728AN) tri-color, HP 58 (C6658AN) photo, and HP 27 (C8727AN) black ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 3620v, are guaranteed to be compatible and won't void printer warranties. All Inkjets.com replacement cartridges also come with 100% money-back guarantees.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them in a cool, dry place and to only open them right before a replacement. Stored properly, our replacement ink cartridges will have no trouble staying in good condition for up to two years.