Cartridge prices starting at $21.95The HP Deskjet 3635 All-in-One allows you to connect your smartphone so you can wirelessly print documents and photos. To top it all off, you don’t need a dedicated space to place it on – its size is compact enough to place on your desk. If you love this printer but hate its expensive ink cartridges, we offer cheaper alternatives. Our products are physically similar to the genuine counterparts. The ink formula is also the same. The only difference is the price tag. You don’t need a ton of cash to purchase our products. As a matter of fact, you will be spending less!
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 3635 All-in-One
- Retract or close its output tray extender. You will also need to stow the output tray. To do this, simply rotate the output tray in a clockwise motion.
- When the output tray extender is stowed, you can now lower the printer’s front door. Wait for its cartridge carriage to position itself at the center of your device.
- To remove the empty cartridge from its slot, press it down. Then, pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Install the new cartridge to the slot.
- Return its cartridge access door to its original position. Don’t forget to extend the output tray and its tray extender.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 3635 Ink
Regular Price: $62.98
Special Price $39.95
Regular Price: $32.99
Special Price $24.95