Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Using HP thermal inkjet technology, the HP DeskJet 3639 boasts fast print speeds of up to 20 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 16 color pages per minute. So fast, in fact, that you'll have that first print out in as little as 14 seconds. Just make sure you have a ready supply of ink cartridges in case this printer runs out. Inkjets.com, the leading source of the highest quality replacement ink cartridges, can help you with this. Check out our HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with one black cartridge offering 480-page yield and one color ink cartridge which can provide up to 330. Expect only vivid, razor-sharp print resolution with this option, but at a fraction of the cost of OEMs. Order today and enjoy up to 40% discount, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's the fast and easy way to replace the ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 3639 printer:
- Check that your printer is on, then open its front door.
- Lower the print cartridge access door and wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Once the print carriage stops, press down the ink cartridge you want to replace to release it, then remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully pull off the sealing tape without touching the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door, then the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These are repurposed ink cartridges that have met strict quality specifications before they are restocked with new, premium blend ink. Remanufactured ink cartridges are proven better than OEMs because of their many benefits.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy investment?
Given their many advantages, then yes! Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, are guaranteed safe to use with your HP DeskJet 3639 printer and will not void its warranties. While not brand-new, they can produce the same high-quality print results and page yield as OEM versions, but are more affordable.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Fairly soon! When you place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays, Inkjets.com will ship them on the same day.