Deskjet 3650Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3650
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN)
- HP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 3650, follow the steps below:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the printer cover and wait until the print cartridge cradle moves to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the ink cartridge that needs replacement and remove it from the cradle.
- Get the replacement ink cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Remove the plastic tape found at the bottom of the cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into the cradle at a slightly upward angle.
- Push the cartridge into the cradle until it locks into place.
- Close the printer and calibrate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I reattach the plastic tape covering the ink nozzles?
No. Once the plastic tape is removed from the cartridge, you should never attempt to reattach it because this can damage the ink cartridge.
What is the proper way to store unused remanufactured HP ink cartridges?
When storing unused remanufactured HP ink cartridges, you have to make sure that they are sealed in their original packages until they are needed. They must also be stored at room temperatures (15-35 degrees C or 59-95 degrees F).
If I received the wrong cartridge for my HP Deskjet 3650, can I replace it?
Yes. We offer free return and replacement on products within a year of purchase. Just contact our Customer Service Department to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.