Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP Deskjet 3653 offers fast, superior performance under that sleek design. Notable features include print speeds of up to 10 black and white pages per minute, 7 pages of mixed text and graphics per minute, and 2 full-color pages per minute. It also boasts maximum printing resolution at 4800x1200 dpi. Looking for a great source for replacement ink cartridges? Inkjets.com can help you with this. Our high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges include the HP 28 (C8728AN) tri-color, HP 27 (C8727AN) black and HP 58 (C6658AN) photo ink cartridge. They offer page yields and print quality comparable to original versions, but are more cost-effective. Our HP 27 & 28 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack includes the tri-color and black cartridges and offers even more savings. Order it today and take advantage of up to 59% off.
How To Replace Cartridge
Is your HP Deskjet 3653 printer running out of ink? Fortunately, installing a new cartridge can be easy. Just follow these steps:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on the side.
- Open the cover. The cradle holding the ink cartridges should move to the center of the printer.
- Remove the ink cartridge by pressing down on it. Slide it out of the print cartridge cradle.
- Take out the replacement ink cartridge from its package. Hold the new cartridge so that the copper strip is on the bottom and facing towards the machine.
- Remove the plastic sealing tape. Hold only the plastic body.
- At a slight upward angle, slide the new ink cartridge into the cradle. Push onto it until you hear it snap into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges?
To maintain your ink's quality and composition, keep them in a dry, dark and climate-controlled place. This way, bright lights, and thermal changes won't affect them. The space they're stored in should be clean and dust-free, as well.
Are Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges compatible with my HP Deskjet 3653 printer?
They are. We always make sure our products, like the HP 28 (C8728AN) tri-color, HP 27 (C8727AN) black and HP 58 (C6658AN) photo ink cartridges, meet stringent quality specifications so they can better meet your serious printing needs.
Is there a difference between ink cartridges and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges like our HP 28 (C8728AN) tri-color, HP 27 (C8727AN) black and HP 58 (C6658AN) photo ink, are used in inkjet printer models. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP DeskJet 3653 Ink
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $11.95