HP Deskjet 3730Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3730
- Remanufactured HP 65XL Ink Cartridge 5-Piece ComboIncludes 3x Black (N9K04AN), and 2x Color (N9K03AN) Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $120.955 Cartridges / $24.19 ea
- Remanufactured HP 65XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo PackContains 2x Black (N9K04AN), and 1x Color (N9K03AN) Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $74.953 Cartridges / $24.98 ea
- HP 65XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $56.952 Cartridges / $28.48 ea
- (1) 65XL Black
- (1) 65XL Color
- Special Price $29.95
- Special Price $27.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is a basic guide that will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 3730:
- Check if the power of your HP machine is powered on.
- Locate the ink cartridge access door, and then open it. The ink carriage will automatically move its center position.
- Once the carriage stops, remove the empty ink cartridge from its slot. Carefully dispose of it.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge. Be sure to pull out its plastic protective tape while being careful not to touch the ink nozzle and copper contacts.
- Install the ink cartridge firmly into the carriage case. You will hear an audible click once it's correctly inserted.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and start printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I place the remanufactured HP 65XL (N9K03AN) color and HP 65XL (N9K04AN) black ink cartridges inside the HP Deskjet 3730?
If you are installing the remanufactured HP 65XL (N9K03AN) color and HP 65XL (N9K04AN) black ink cartridges soon, make sure to insert the color cartridge into the left slot and the black cartridge into the right slot.
Is the XL version of the cartridge always a good choice?
The XL version may not be for those who have a low printing volume. So, if you print only a couple of pages per week, choose standard ink cartridges instead.
I'm planning on getting the 5-Piece Combo Pack. How long can I store the cartridges included in this pack?
Our Remanufactured HP 65XL ink cartridges will be good for 12 to 18 months in storage. Just make sure to store them in a cool, dry place.