Deskjet 3740vCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3740v
- Remanufactured HP 27 & 28 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 HP 27 (C8727AN) Black and 1 HP 28 (C8728AN) Tri-Color remanufactured ink cartridges. Learn More$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN)
- HP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 3740v printer the easy, proper way:
- Turn on your printer, then open the print cartridge cover.
- Once the print cradle is in the replacement position, remove the used ink cartridge by pressing down on it to release it, then sliding it out of the slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Holding only the black plastic, carefully peel off the sealing tape. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure it is securely in place.
- Close the print cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
There are repurposed ink cartridges that have been cleaned and checked for parts that need repair or replacement. They are then restocked with new ink following quality requirements. Remanufactured ink cartridges are known to be eco-friendly because of their reusability.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better choice?
These cartridges, like the ones in Inkjets.com's HP 27 & 28 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, offer great page yield and quality print resolution that are on par with OEMs. But they also come with a more affordable price tag, allowing you to print more without spending more.
Any details about warranty?
The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns.