HP Deskjet 3752 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The compact HP DeskJet 3752 is one of the world's smallest inkjet printers. It measures a mere 15.9 inches (width), 7 inches (depth), and 5.6 inches (height) and weighs 5.14 lbs. With its sleek design and tiny size, the Deskjet 3752 can fit virtually anywhere in a home office or small business. As a wireless all-in-one printer, the compact DeskJet 3752 offers the features of a full-size printer. To save on printing costs while using this printer, use remanufactured HP ink cartridges from Inkjets.com. Our Remanufactured HP 65XL (N9K03AN) Color and HP 65XL (N9K04AN) Black offer lower prices than the OEMs but perform just as good and prints the same number of pages. Call us to order today or simply submit your order online for more convenience.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet 3752 by following the step-by-step guide below:
- Turn on the power of your HP DeskJet 3752. Then ensure that there are white paper loaded in the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the ink carriage to move to the center of the machine.
- In order to remove the used ink cartridge, push it inward until it pop out of its slot.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge and pull out its plastic protective tape.
- Place the ink cartridge into its slot. Lock it into place by firmly pushing on it.
- Repeat the previous steps for any other cartridges that you wish to replace.
- Close the cartridge access door. You may print an alignment page to test the quality of the cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the black cartridge and the tri-color ink cartridge inside the HP Deskjet 3752?
You must insert the black ink cartridge into the right slot and the tri-color ink cartridge into the left slot inside the Deskjet 3752.
Orders $30 and up are qualified for shipping. Does this apply to non-contiguous US orders too?
No. Our free shipping offer applies only on orders shipping to the contiguous US.
If I use a remanufactured HP ink cartridge, will it void my HP Deskjet 3752 warranty?
No. Using a remanufactured HP ink cartridge does not affect the warranty unless failure or damage is attributable to it.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 3752
Regular Price: $120.99
Special Price $120.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price $74.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $26.99
Special Price $26.95