Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3820
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the HP Deskjet 3820 ink cartridge with these steps:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the top cover and wait for the cradle to stop at the center.
- Raise the cradle latch and lift the used cartridge out the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Don't forget to strip off the plastic tape or seal at the bottom.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the suitable slot and press it firmly in place.
- Put back the cradle latch and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it alright to use remanufactured ink cartridge in my Deskjet 3820?
Yes, it is! Remanufactured ink cartridges undergo a strict remanufacturing process to ensure reliability and excellent quality.
How can I avail of your free shipping?
It is very easy! Just purchase products worth above $30 and you are automatically covered by our free shipping promo!
Am I really helping the environment if I use remanufactured ink cartridges?
Indeed you are! Every piece of remanufactured ink cartridge means one less junk to go to the landfills. Since remanufacturing doesn't involve making new cartridges, less raw materials like metals and plastics are used.