HP DeskJet 3822 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP DeskJet 3822 personal printer offers speeds of up to 12 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 10 pages of mixed text and color graphics per minute. At 1200 dpi maximum color resolution, images are clear and vibrant. But make sure you always have extra ink cartridges ready in case your printer runs out. Check out our HP 15 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with two black units offering 600-page yield and one tri-color offering 560. These cartridges are equal to OEMs in producing vivid and detailed prints, but their more affordable price tag makes them a win for the budget-conscious. Order this combo pack today and enjoy up to 14% discount, plus free shipping for orders worth $30 or more.
How To Replace Cartridge
By following this guide, you can easily install a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 3822 personal printer:
- Check that the printer is on, then open the top cover. The print cradle will move automatically to the center of the printer.
- Raise the cradle latch and remove the ink cartridge you want to replace.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Remove the sealing tape carefully, while avoiding contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips of the cartridge. This way, you can prevent print errors later on.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the cradle firmly. Secure the cradle latch.
- Close the printer's top cover and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the units included in Inkjets.com's HP 15 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, are more reasonably priced than their OEM counterparts, but can produce the same high-quality print results. This allows for greater savings while getting more printing done.
Any tips on extending the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
You only need to store them properly. Because ink cartridges are sensitive to harsh lighting and extreme thermal changes, it pays to keep them somewhere dry, dark and climate-controlled. Make sure the space they're stored in is clean and dust-free. You can also avoid degrading the ink's composition by keeping them away from gaseous cleaning materials.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP DeskJet 3822, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.