Deskjet 3840Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3840
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN)
- HP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP DeskJet 3840, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer over. This will move the print cradle to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the old ink cartridge to be replaced and slide it out of the print cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot in the print cradle at a slight upward angle until you feel resistance.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the print cradle until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover.
- Align the new ink cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All HP 28 (C8728AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink, HP 27 (C8727AN) Remanufactured Black Ink, and HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP DeskJet 3840 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.