Deskjet 3845Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3845
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 28 Tri-Color (C8728AN)
- HP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 3845:
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Lift the printer cover and wait until the print cartridge cradle moves to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the ink cartridge to be replaced and remove it from the cradle.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging.
- Remove the plastic tape found at the bottom of the cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into the cradle at a slightly upward angle.
- Push the cartridge into the cradle until it locks into place.
- Close the printer and calibrate it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing with my HP Deskjet 3845 even if only one ink cartridge is installed?
Yes. The HP Deskjet 3845 can print even if only one ink cartridge is installed when set in the ink-backup mode.
When is the best time to use a photo ink cartridge on the Deskjet 3845?
A photo ink cartridge is highly recommended if you use your Deskjet 3845 in printing mostly photographs and other special documents.
For everyday print jobs, which cartridges should I use?
For everyday print jobs, it is best to use the black and tri-color ink cartridges.