Deskjet 3940Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3940
- HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$37.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- HP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make ink cartridge replacement for your HP DeskJet 3940 printer worry-free by using this quick guide:
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the printer cover. Wait for the cradle to move and stop at the center of the device.
- Push down on the used ink cartridge to release it, then slide it out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Pull off the sealing tape carefully from the new cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge firmly into the slot at a slight upward angle.
- Press down on the new cartridge until you hear it snap into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP DeskJet 3940, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Any tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges properly?
You can maintain the quality and composition of your unopened ink cartridges by making sure they aren't exposed to harsh light sources or extreme temperatures. Keep them somewhere dark, dry, clean, and climate-controlled instead. It's also a good idea to keep them away from gaseous cleaning materials.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges the ideal option?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones included in our HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, allow for safe and seamless performance with your printer model. They can also provide superior page yield and the highest quality print results, but without making a dent in your budget.