Deskjet 450cbiCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 450cbi
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Tri-color (C6657AN)
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- HP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 450cbi, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the front access cover. Wait for the carriage to move to the "print cartridge change" position.
- Lift the latch for the ink cartridge to be replaced and pull out the old ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight angle.
- Close the print cartridge latch. Make sure it is seated flat on the cartridge.
- Close the front access door.
- Wait for the print cartridge initialization routine to finish to complete the replacement process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course. All remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) black, HP 58 (C6658AN) photo, and HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be of quality and compatible with the HP Deskjet 450cbi, meaning they won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are low in cost but high in quality, letting save on costs without sacrificing printing performance. They are also good for the environment, supporting industry recycling efforts.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year from the date of purchase.