Deskjet 450wbtCartridge prices starting at $15.95
When it comes to excellent full-size prints and photos, the HP DeskJet 450wbt printer is definitely the champion. Other notable features include wireless Bluetooth and infrared printing, and a rechargeable battery that's perfect for those who spend a lot of time on the road. But make sure to choose high-quality replacement ink cartridges to get the most of this printer's performance. You'll find the best options at Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, which includes one of each black, tri-color and photo ink cartridges. These units provide superior page-yield and the vivid, detailed resolution found in OEMs, but at a fraction of the cost. Order this combo pack today and get up to 65% discount, plus free shipping for orders amounting to or more.
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 450wbt
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP Ink 56 57 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of ink? Here's the way to install a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 450wbt printer:
- With the printer switched on, open the front access cover. Wait until the print carriage moves to its replacement position.
- Lift the print cartridge latch open and gently remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging, then use the tab to pull off the sealing tape. Make sure not to touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot.
- Close the latch gently to push the ink cartridge into its slot more securely. Make sure the latch is seated flat on the cartridge.
- Close the front access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones included in our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, are a triple threat—affordable, high-quality and eco-friendly. They remain the best alternative to the more expensive OEMs. Add Inkjets.com's solid warranty coverage and 100% satisfaction guarantee and you won't find a better deal anywhere else.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yep! They're not brand new, but they have met stringent quality requirements. These cartridges are guaranteed safe to use with your HP DeskJet 450wbt printer without nullifying its warranties.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.