Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP DeskJet 5150w offers print speeds of up to 19 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 14 pages of mixed text and color graphics per minute. But you won't want an empty ink cartridge interrupt an important print job. That's why it pays to have some high-quality extras from Inkjets.com. Let our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack handle your printing needs. It offers superior page yield and razor-sharp resolution that are on par with OEMs. The difference, however, is in the price tag. Our combo pack is more affordable, a definite win for the budget-conscious. Order today and get up to 65% off, plus free shipping for orders worth $30 or more.
How To Replace Cartridge
Ink cartridge replacement for your HP DeskJet 5150w is a walk in the park. Here's how you do it:
- Turn on your printer, then open the top cover.
- Raise the print cartridge latch to release the used ink cartridge, which you can then slide out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its package, then carefully pull off its sealing tape.
- Avoid print errors later on by holding only the black plastic body of the cartridge. Contact with the electric contacts and ink nozzles is a no-go.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the cradle, then push the print cartridge latch until it snaps closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is essential to this. Make sure your ink cartridges aren't exposed to strong lighting or fluctuating temperatures. Somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled is better. The storage area should remain clean and dust-free, and away from any gaseous cleaning materials.
What do I get from Inkjets.com' remanufactured ink cartridges?
Some great benefits, including a selection of replacement ink cartridges that are high-quality as they are affordable, like our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack. Plus, they come with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP DeskJet 5150w, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 5150w Ink
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95