Deskjet 5151Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 5151
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- HP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replace the ink on your HP Deskjet 5151:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button and open the printer cover.
- Open the cartridge by raising the print cartridge latch.
- Gently pull the print cartridge out of the print carriage cradle.
- Take out the replacement print cartridge from the packaging. While doing so, do not touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts to avoid ink failure or bad electrical connections.
- Align the new cartridge to the appropriate slot and slide it in until it is securely in place.
- Push down the cartridge latch and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the included in your warranty?
We assure you that our products are of excellent quality but for your peace of mind, our company offers a 1-year 100% money back guarantee and free returns.
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are basically used cartridges that have been given a new leash in life. They underwent thorough cleaning, parts are repaired and replaced before being filled up with high-quality ink.
How should I store my unopened HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge?
You have to keep it in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight to prevent the contents from hardening or fading. Also, keep the nozzle in upright position.