HP Deskjet 5151 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Home and personal printing projects is made more convenient by the HP Deskjet 5151 inkjet color printer. This printer can handle almost all kinds of printing jobs using different kinds of media. Fast completion of all printing tasks is assured because it is capable of producing up to 19 pages per minute for black documents and up to 14 pages per minute for colored documents and pictures.
The Deskjet 5151 deserves the best ink cartridge to uphold its superior performance. Carrot Ink has an array of choices for you like the HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, which has a 400-page yield. In case you need ink for printing your precious pictures, we also offer 61% off on our HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge. The HP 56 (C6656AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge is an excellent replacement for your old black ink cartridge. Order now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replace the ink on your HP Deskjet 5151:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button and open the printer cover.
- Open the cartridge by raising the print cartridge latch.
- Gently pull the print cartridge out of the print carriage cradle.
- Take out the replacement print cartridge from the packaging. While doing so, do not touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts to avoid ink failure or bad electrical connections.
- Align the new cartridge to the appropriate slot and slide it in until it is securely in place.
- Push down the cartridge latch and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the included in your warranty?
We assure you that our products are of excellent quality but for your peace of mind, our company offers a 1-year 100% money back guarantee and free returns.
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are basically used cartridges that have been given a new leash in life. They underwent thorough cleaning, parts are repaired and replaced before being filled up with high-quality ink.
How should I store my unopened HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge?
You have to keep it in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight to prevent the contents from hardening or fading. Also, keep the nozzle in upright position.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 5151 Printer
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95