HP Deskjet 5550 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The Deskjet 5550 from HP is an affordable printing solution. Despite its economical price tag, this Deskjet model ensures that you have quality results page after page. As a matter of fact, it will deliver a dpi resolution of 4800 x 1200 for your photo prints. You can also easily monitor your ink levels via its on-screen indicator. And when it indicates a low ink level, consider getting replacement HP Deskjet 5550 ink cartridges as soon as you can to avoid printing delay. Inkjets offers economical alternatives to expensive OEM cartridges. Purchase our Remanufactured HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color, HP 56 (C6656AN) Black, or HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Ink Cartridges to get as much as 60% savings. They are guaranteed to fit in your Deskjet 5550 seamlessly or your money back. Shop with confidence here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
There's a step-by-step guide below to help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 5550:
- If you haven't turned on your printer already, push the Power button.
- Open the top cover. The cradle will automatically move to the center. Wait until it stops moving before proceeding.
- Open the cradle latch, and then slide the empty ink cartridge out.
- Pull the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Always be careful when removing its plastic protective tape.
- With the copper strip on the bottom, insert the ink cartridge into the cradle.
- Close the cradle latch followed by the top cover. The machine will automatically print a calibration page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the HP Deskjet 5550 ink cartridge if dots or streaks appear on the printed pages?
Not necessarily. If there are dots or streaks on the printouts, you may clean the printhead to unclog the nozzles.
I haven't received my remanufactured HP ink cartridge order yet. What could be the problem?
The delivery period depends on the shipping method that you choose. If you haven't received your order, you may track it by logging in to our website or using the tracking number that's sent to your email address.
How do I store the unused remanufactured HP 970XL black ink cartridge?
Our remanufactured HP 970XL may last up to 24 months in storage. But, it should be stored in an upright position at room temperature and kept in its original packaging to maintain its reliability.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 5550 Printer
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95