HP Deskjet 5650w Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
With a monthly duty cycle of 5000 pages per month, the HP Deskjet 5650W is all you need to boost your productivity. It can print text documents at speeds of up to 21 pages per minute in black and 15 ppm in color with maximum resolutions of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. And it can print borderless photos on 8.5 x 10 inch photo paper in as fast as 89 seconds. It also offers optional six-ink printing and five print modes in its included software. For the best-quality replacement ink cartridges for this printer, trust only Inkjets. We offer the Remanufactured HP 57 Tri-Color, HP 56 Black, and HP 58 Photo Ink Cartridges at reasonably low prices but with the same high output quality and reliable performance. Buy our high-quality remanufactured ink for the HP Deskjet 5650W here today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 5650W with these 7 simple steps:
- Load plain, white paper into the input tray, and then turn on your HP Deskjet 5650W.
- Open the top cover and lift the ink cartridge latch to the open position.
- Pull the used ink cartridge out of the ink cartridge cradle.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from its packaging. Make sure to carefully remove the plastic protective tape from the cartridge before installing it.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the cartridge cradle firmly until it is secured.
- Press down on the cartridge latch until it snaps closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to preserve the condition of an unused HP Deskjet 5650W ink cartridge?
To preserve the condition of an unused HP Deskjet 5650W ink cartridge, make sure to keep it in its sealed package until you are ready to use it. Then, store it only at room temperature (15-35 degrees C or 59-95 degrees F).
I'm installing the photo ink cartridge into my Deskjet 5650W in place of the black ink cartridge. How do I keep the black ink cartridge fresh for future use?
If you remove the black ink cartridge to install the photo ink cartridge on your Deskjet 5650W, make sure to store it in a print cartridge protector or an airtight plastic container to keep it fresh.
How much is the shipping fee for US non-contiguous orders?
For US non-contiguous orders, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 5650w Printer
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $38.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $19.95