Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP Deskjet 610 offers print speeds of up to 5 ppm black and 2 ppm color and a maximum print resolution of up to 600 x 300 dpi. It supports various media types such as glossy paper, photo paper, and plain paper, and it accommodates A4 and A5 paper sizes. It is also easy to set up, so you can start printing within minutes. Now, when it starts running low on ink, consider getting Inkjets' high-quality but affordable replacement HP Deskjet 610 ink cartridges. Our HP 49 Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge allows you to save up to 60% off the cost of its OEM counterpart but offers the same page yield and reliable performance. Contact us to order one today!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 610:
- Turn your HP Deskjet 610 on.
- Lift the top cover and wait until the ink cartridge cradle moves to the center of the machine.
- Lift the empty ink cartridge out of the cradle and set it aside.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and carefully remove its protective tape before installing it into the cradle.
- Install the new cartridge into the cradle.
- Press down on the new cartridge until you hear it click into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new color cartridge into my HP Deskjet 610, but why is it that the graphics seem to be in the wrong place when I tried printing?
When the graphics seem to be in the wrong place, it could be that the newly installed cartridge is not aligned properly. Try aligning the cartridge to fix the issue.
Do I have to immediately replace the ink cartridge if streaks appear on the printed pages?
Not necessarily. When streaks appear on the printout, you may try cleaning the cartridge first. If this does not work, then you may replace the cartridge.
If my order is below $30 and is shipping to a US non-contiguous state, how much do I pay for shipping?
For orders below $30 and shipping to US non-contiguous states such as Hawaii and Alaska, a $24.95 shipping fee will apply.