HP Deskjet 610C Ink
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 610C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Deskjet 610c isn't actually difficult. Just follow the steps in this useful guide:
- Make sure the printer is on, then open its top cover.
- Wait until the print carriage stops at the center of the device.
- Carefully remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Before installing it, peel off the protective tape covering the ink nozzles.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Push it down until you hear it snapping into place.
- Close the top cover, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between ink cartridges and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Deskjet 610c, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
If you're planning to stock up on our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge, you can extend its life through proper storage. Keep it in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space, that's also away from gaseous cleaning materials.
When do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com?
You'll have them in your hand and installed in your printer in no time at all, thanks to our fast, worry-free delivery service and same-day shipping. Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.