HP Deskjet 610C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP Deskjet 610c is the personal printer you can count on for the superb and reliable performance. It offers print speeds of up to 5 black and white pages, or up to 2 color pages per minute. This device also comes with maximum color resolution of 600x300 dpi, plus total media capacity of 100 sheets. But what if it's almost out of ink? Then you only need to turn to Inkjets.com for the best replacements. We offer the HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge, which comes with up to 310-page yield. This cartridge can produce unbelievably sharp and vivid color output without the high price tag. Shop today and get up to 52% off, along with free shipping on orders above $30.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Deskjet 610c isn't actually difficult. Just follow the steps in this useful guide:
- Make sure the printer is on, then open its top cover.
- Wait until the print carriage stops at the center of the device.
- Carefully remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Before installing it, peel off the protective tape covering the ink nozzles.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Push it down until you hear it snapping into place.
- Close the top cover, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between ink cartridges and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Deskjet 610c, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
If you're planning to stock up on our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge, you can extend its life through proper storage. Keep it in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space, that's also away from gaseous cleaning materials.
When do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com?
You'll have them in your hand and installed in your printer in no time at all, thanks to our fast, worry-free delivery service and same-day shipping. Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.