HP Deskjet 612 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP DeskJet 612 offers a simple design and straightforward performance, allowing you to meet your serious printing needs in your home office or small business. It supports a variety of media types and sizes, and ensure you get the sharpest prints with its optimized resolution. And if the device is almost out of ink? Just turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacements. We have the HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge, which can print up to 310 pages and can deliver exceptionally brilliant and diamond-sharp color output. And the best parts? It comes with our solid warranty coverage for your greater peace of mind, plus a reasonable price tag so you can enjoy considerable savings. Order this option today and get up to 52% off, plus free shipping if you buy two or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To install a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 612 printer, just follow the simple steps in this quick and handy guide:
- Check that the printer is on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, then wait until the carriage stops at the center of the device.
- Once the carriage is idle and silent, press down lightly on the used ink cartridge to release it, then pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Make sure to remove the new cartridge's protective covering, as well.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight angle, then push it down until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! Remanufactured ink cartridges, like our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge, have met strict quality requirements. They will work safely and flawlessly with your HP DeskJet 612 printer and will not void its warranties.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured ink cartridges may not be brand-new, but they can deliver the high-quality print results and exceptional page yield you expect. They are also budget-friendly, allowing you to print more and better, while spending less. What's more, they come with our neat 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee, and simplified return policy for your greater peace of mind.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.