Deskjet 6122Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 6122
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace an ink cartridge, make sure that the printer is powered on.
- Open the printer's top cover and wait for the cradle to finish moving to the center of the printer.
- Raise the cradle latch.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from the cradle.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and gently remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper-colored contacts and ink nozzles to avoid bad electrical connections after installation.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its slot in the cradle. Then, secure the cradle latch.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does remanufactured ink cartridge mean?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are essentially recycled ink cartridges. These cartridges, after being used and emptied, are brought to remanufacturing facilities to be cleaned thoroughly and filled to capacity. As such, remanufactured ink cartridges are more environment-friendly and they work as nicely as brand new cartridges for a fraction of the cost.
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 560 pages just like its original counterpart. Please remember that the yield of any ink cartridge is subject to change especially if you print frequently.
Does this ink have an expiry?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. We recommend that you store unopened boxes of ink in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight and heat to ensure that the ink's quality remains intact.