HP Deskjet 612C InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 612C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 612C, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. This will move the ink cartridge carriage to the center.
- Note: Wait until printer is silent and ink cartridge carriage is idle before continuing replacement.
- Lightly press down old ink cartridge to release it. Pull out old ink cartridge from slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot at an angle, copper contacts facing the printer.
- Push new ink cartridge into slot until you hear a click.
- Close ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with your HP Deskjet 612C printer, but dramatically cost less than original ink cartridges. They are restocked with ink and their parts are replaced or repaired as needed to ensure great performance. This supports recycling efforts, offering you a green printing solution.
What's the page yield for HP 49 (51649A) ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges are rated to offer an estimated 310 pages of printouts.
Do Inkjets.com ink cartridges come with guarantees?
All Inkjets.com ink cartridges, including remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 612C, come with a 100% money-back guarantee valid for one year. If you are not satisfied, we'll give you a refund. No questions asked.