HP Deskjet 630 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
With the HP Deskjet 630, getting the prints you want and need is easy. Designed to produce vivid colors and rich blacks, it guarantees sharp details in every print, making sure you get professional-looking results even at home. Easy to use, it's the ideal partner for anyone looking to stay productive day in and day out. Replacement ink cartridges available for the HP Deskjet 630 include remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges. Available with discounts of over 50% off, these replacement ink cartridges are rated with estimated page yields of 310 pages. Shop today and take advantage of our free shipping promo on all orders and up.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 630, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This moves the print cartridge cradle to the center. Wait until the print cartridge cradle is silent and idle before continuing.
- Pull the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the print cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce while in use. Actual number of pages yielded, however, will depend on print quality and frequency.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! Our remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 630 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are low in cost but offer comparable printing quality to OEM ink products, letting you save a lot of money without compromising printing performance. They are also good for the environment, as they support industry recycling efforts.