HP Deskjet 630C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
As a personal printer, the HP Deskjet 630c is easy to use and dependable, producing quality prints each time with rich colors and deep blacks. It also accommodates a range of paper types and sizes, offering flexible paper handling to address your various printing needs. Replacement ink cartridges available for the HP Deskjet 630c include remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges. Estimated to produce up to 310 pages, these replacement ink cartridges are available with discounts of more than 50% off. Buy $30 and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop replacement ink cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 630c, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This moves the print cartridge cradle to the center. Wait until the print cartridge cradle stops moving before continuing.
- Pull the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the print cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce . They can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All our remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 630c and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are low in cost but offer comparable printing quality to OEM ink products, letting you save money without sacrificing printing performance. They also support industry recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.