HP Deskjet 632 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 632
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 632 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This moves the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Wait until the print cartridge cradle is silent and idle before pulling the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the print cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. After being cleaned and restocked with ink, they undergo strict quality checks to identify faulty components, which are then repaired or replaced to ensure desired printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. All remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet 632 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink purchases from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year. If you are not satisfied with your order, simply let our customer service team know and we will provide you with a refund. No questions asked.