HP Deskjet 632C Ink
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 632C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To install a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 632c printer, just follow the steps in this quick and useful guide:
- Check that your printer is on.
- Open the top cover. This will prompt the print cartridge cradle to move to the center of the device.
- Once the cradle stops moving, pull the top of the used ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift the used ink cartridge out of the cradle.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully remove the protective covering from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it back until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The estimated number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce is called page yield. Because this number is only an estimate, expect the amount you get to vary. You'll have to consider the resolution settings of your HP DeskJet 632c printer, the type of paper you use, the complexity of the document, and how often you use the printer.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge is more cost-effective than what you're used to, but it can still provide the great page yield and high-quality print results you want. Plus, it comes with our solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Their reusability means reduced potential of waste ending up in landfills, allowing them to contribute greatly to the environment.